Thursday, February 9, 2012

Germany's life

After 7 months in Germany, i finally made this blog. To share about our life.
Julius get really well in Germany, after struggling with Kindergarten for couples of months but now he seems fine. His German is so much developing, now i can tell his German is better than his Indonesian. But he still speak Indonesian to me.
My self is enjoying live here. I start my german language course 4 days in a week for 5 "lesson" hours. Yeahhh...that's a lot! Not mentioning about how much home work i have everyday!
i start running around like crazy, to make the everything running.
And i also sign up for the gym near our home (to get back in the shape & get healthy)
My husband seems enjoy his work too. At least i'm happy coz he doesn't work as much as we were in the Philippines :)
In the last weeks, i had a bad news from my dad's health. It made me so down... but now,time to wake up and support him to be strong as well. The worst thing is, that's i'm too far away and can not hold him when he is in that condition. But i still believe in miracle! I believe my dad will be fine, i believe God will heal him.

I will start writing blog now... so my family get an easy access about our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment